A filter can usually last for 3-5 months. It’s not a calendar month, though. It depends on how many hours the purifier has worked. GEMEGA air purifier C208 has a filter replacement indicator. It will give a sound signal of 3 long beeps when time is up, suggesting filter replacement.
Press the right button for 5 seconds to reset the filter replacement timer after you install a new filter. Because ozone is also switched on in the meantime, please remember to switch it off after reset.
Besides working hours, the lifespan of a filter is greatly influenced by the air quality of its surrounding environment. So, please check the filter regularly to ensure timely replacement:
- Is the filter covered with dust?
- Does the filter smell?
Replace your old filter with a new one to enjoy healthy and fresh air!
- 2 filters per pack to save courier cost
- 3-Layer Composite Filter
- Blue Botanic Fiber + Active Carbon Particles + HEPA
- Effective filtration of smoke, dust, pollen, particles, allergens and TVOC
- improve air quality inside your car
GEMEGA – We care!